Saturday, September 12, 2015

Between the Stars and Hearts

None exist between the stars
and the earth... none
who breathe life into my soul.

The closest to me doubt
a part of me; their minds
question in the silence
of the night.
They say not a word 
to prevent hurt, 
or save jeopardy;
But the quiver exists
in their taciturnity,
in their being,
and a hesitation 
before the embrace.

For many lie within;
for many lies surround.
While me? Silence, 
I preserve for emotions 
unheard.
Words I fill the silence with
describing things insignificant,
events trivial, and 
matters controversial not.

None know,
None shall know;
for I don't need
no sympathy no more
nor I want them to utter
"I always doubted."
even the closest to me,
even in the silence of their hearts,
between the stars and the earth.
Split.

No comments:

Post a Comment