Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hair and Care

There can never be a dull moment when you are working on a creative project with girls. They can digress into complete disjointed areas of discussion and then come back suddenly unexpectedly. Recently, I was working with my friends Teyesha and Ruth on ideas of mini-videos to be played at intervals during orchestral pieces.

While ‘brainstorming’, they suddenly switched to ‘hair-grow’ thoughts.  What makes Teyesha’s hair grow so beautifully well? Good ‘Hair-grow’ thoughts was the answer! You stimulate your hair roots with good hair-grow thoughts. I am repeating the crucial words here because they did the same to me. They repeated to assure me that I was not hearing wrongly. Good hair-grow thoughts really works, it seems :) It is a cross between Vedic meditation and unidirectional thinking.

When I asked them to elaborate they came with more tips to grow good hair. Let me share them with you. Some might help you :)

2. Stimulate your scalp with good massages
3. Potent combination of Shikakai (Acacia Concinna) and Reeta (Soap Nut)
4. Kailamvadam Tailam! (I hope my spelling is right!)
5. Papaya for soft hair
6. Amla (Indian gooseberry) for dark, shiny hair
7. Avoid shampoos that contain Sodium Laurate Sulphate as it dries the scalp.

After I carefully noted them down, we went back to our ‘brainstorming’. 

1 comment:

  1. hahhahhha...the entry provides excellent 'hair care' tips even if that was not the point!!! nice one...

    ReplyDelete